Schedule An Appointment
Call us at 818-538-5718 or fill out the form below to schedule an appointent
Call to Schedule An Appointment 818-538-5718 X
- Dental implants have been around since the mid 1960's.
- A dental implant fuses to your jawbone through a process called osseointegration.
- Dental implants preserve bone mass and prevent bone loss
- Most dental implants are made of titanium.
- Dental implants have special surface textures to allow them to heal.
- Dental implants are not painful.
- Some dental implants require no healing time and others require 3 – 6 months.
- Bone and gum can be rebuilt to have dental implants.
- Dental implantology is a highly specialized field. Choose a dentist that does both the surgery and makes the teeth.
- No…you wont set off airport metal detectors!