I have and always have had a passion for training other dentists.
I receive many inquiries about speaking, live surgical training and private mentoring in dental implants, zygomatic implants, bone grafting, and implant restoration. I have mentored novice general dentists and oral surgeons. I have placed and restored more than 6000 implants.
As both a clinician and an educator, I have great passion for what I do and feel truly blessed to be able to collaborate and share information.
My mission is to provide comprehensive knowledge and surgical/prosthetic skills for dentists to confidently perform predictable, restoratively-driven implant dentistry. My training programs provide an intimate, limited attendance learning environment that fosters professional development and camaraderie. I, too, had great mentors.
Join the discussion, share cases, and ask questions on my Facebook Group. You can learn a lot!
"I am a board certified dental implant specialist. I place and restore implants. I can train you to do your own implants by working with me.
I am happy to take over a patient case that may be too complex for you. For years, I have worked on a referral basis on the most difficult cases. I have also placed many implants on dentists and lab technicians.
In my office, I perform immediate full arch procedures (All –on –4), difficult central incisors, and complex grafting on a regular basis. Zygomatic implants and nerve repositioning can be used to help your extreme cases, as well.
Why so many referring doctors choose Dr. Ramsey A. Amin:
- He is considered an expert in diagnosis and treatment planning dental implant reconstructions and can guide you to achieve optimal restorative results.
- Since Dr. Amin places AND restores implants, he has an intimate knowledge of how the slightest bit of surgical error can affect the final restorative outcome.
- You always have a partner who can guide you through the most complex implant restorative procedures.
- He will teach you implant restorative on your patients.
- Dr. Amin is available to help with the restorative phase if needed.
Some doctors use our services if they don’t want to get involved in a particular implant case or they have no experience with implant options. We are a resource for your very difficult cases you may not want to treat.
Dr. Amin and his staff seek to create lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with their referring doctors. They can be the mediator between you and your successful implant cases.
Thank you in advance for your referrals.
Ramsey A. Amin, D.D.S.
Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology / Implant Dentistry
Fellow-American Academy of Implant Dentistry