Prettau Dental Implant Solid Zirconia Full Mouth Bridge
Complete full mouth teeth replacement is more common than you think! Dr. Amin has been a local pioneer in the field of full mouth dental implants. He has placed thousands of dental implants for almost two decades, and is considered an expert in the field.
Do you suffer from:
- missing teeth problems?
- failing or loose dentures?
- faulty or failing dental work that will cost thousands to replace?
- You keep having to have yet another implant and extraction every few years?
You may be one of millions of people who have spent a fortune on your teeth only to still have major problems and an unattractive smile. A full mouth fixed implant bridge solves all of these problems…the Prettau® Solid Zirconia Dental Implant Full Mouth Bridge– The future of tooth replacement using cutting-edge technology!
View this Prettau Before and After Case
Why Choose a Dental Implant Full Mouth Bridge?
- Full Mouth Dental Implants will save you money in most cases.
- Choosing our Burbank dentist, Dr. Amin, for your Full Mouth Dental Implant Bridge is the best choice— Dr. Amin is one of less than 50 dentists in the USA that currently perform this dental procedure from start to finish by a single provider.
- Most major bone grafting can be avoided due to unique surgical implant positioning.
- The entire procedure is completed by one dentist…Dr. Amin
- You can replace all of your teeth — on the same day of extraction!
- This particular bridge is bio-compatible and metal-free, which is great for patients who have allergies to metal.
- It can replace not only missing teeth but missing gum and bone too.
What is the Full Mouth Bridge on Dental Implants?
The Dental Implant Full Mouth Bridge is precisely fabricated by computer robotics out of a solid piece of zirconia from Dr. Amin’s design. This allows the bridge to be virtually unbreakable and beautiful at the same time. Many patients find the Prettau Full Mouth Bridge to be an excellent alternative to All-on-4 dental implants.
The Full Mouth Prettau Dental Implant Bridge made by Ramsey Amin DDS is NOT made of plastic acrylic denture teeth. Instead, it is made of zirconia porcelain. It is fixed and non-removable…just like natural teeth…and is not likely to chip or break.
What does the procedure involve?
This dental implant procedure is done in one of three surgical suites in our Burbank office.
- The surgery is usually completed in ONE single visit.
- The remaining teeth are removed and all the implants are done on the same day.
- Some minor socket bone grafting may need to be done.
- An average of 5-8 implants are needed for a full mouth upper or lower Prettau Dental Implant Bridge. Some patients who have extreme upper bone loss or hollow sinuses may need zygomatic implants.
Dr. Amin both places AND restores dental implants. This means Dr. Amin takes full responsibility for the implant process.
You will not have to travel to two or three different dentists to have this done. The in-office surgical placement and restoration of your implants are done entirely at our Burbank, California dentist office while you sleep with IV sedation.
Our expert surgical assistants and administrative team are well versed in implant dentistry as this is what our office has always concentrated on. They operate daily in a sterile field, much like a hospital operating room.
Benefits of a Full Mouth Dental Implant Bridge
There is simply no better choice to replace missing teeth, OR teeth that are problematic and need to be replaced. The fact that the Prettau Solid Zirconia Implant Bridge is not acrylic and not removable by the patient makes it better than every other choice available to replace missing teeth on dental implants.
This Full Mouth Bridge procedure is not just another dental implant option; it represents the future of tooth replacement technology in form, function, and aesthetics. Total full mouth implants offer a distinct advantages over other alternatives, which makes it the option of choice.
- It is not a denture or “hybrid.” This means there is no plastic or acrylic teeth. The bridge is made of high strength zirconia porcelain. That means patients are not exposed to unhealthy, non-precious metal material.
- Missing back teeth can be replaced even when the implants are towards the front. Get rid of your partial denture that replaces your molars.
- Just think: most dental implant specialists are still providing old hybrid denture implant bridges that have been done since 1965! These have acrylic/plastic teeth that commonly break. Most advertised “all-on-four” bridges are made this way. In fact, Dr. Amin replaces many broken “All-on Four” hybrid bridges with this option.
- The unbelievable strength of the Prettau bridge, allows for virtually no chipping, or breaking. Metal fused porcelain and hybrid implant bridges are prone to chipping and are costly to repair.
- Because Dr. Amin does this procedure routinely, we are able to provide this service at a very reasonable price.
- Costs less! Yes…less. The high cost of a gold substructure is not needed. This savings is passed on to you.
- Restoring your smile with this technologically advanced treatment will dramatically improve your ability to chew, eat, and speak normally and comfortably.
- We find many patients also have a renewed confidence in their careers and personal relationships. Having a strong and attractive smile is of paramount importance to Dr. Amin.
Fully customized for your smile
Dr. Amin completely customizes the Full Mouth Bridge to each patient’s needs and wants. The bridge are molded to precisely fit your jaw and colored specifically to match your gums and the shade of white you prefer. Replacing all teeth with dental implants should be performed by an expert in implants. This is considered the most difficult procedure in dentistry.
- For those patients that have an old hybrid denture dental implant bridge that is broken, Dr. Amin commonly replaces those with Prettau Full Mouth Dental bridges made of all zirconia.
- The smoothness of the Zirconia restoration will feel comfortable against your gums.
- And perhaps the best part? No one will know the difference between your restoration and a natural smile.
If you’ve been told you are a candidate for dental implants, the Prettau Full Mouth Solid Zirconia Bridge is an excellent alternative to traditional, similar options (such as All-on-4 implants). For more information, give our office a call, or contact us here to schedule your consultation today!