- Dental implants have been around since the mid 1960's.
- A dental implant fuses to your jawbone through a process called osseointegration.
- Dental implants preserve bone mass and prevent bone loss
- Most dental implants are made of titanium.
- Dental implants have special surface textures to allow them to heal.
- Dental implants are not painful.
- Some dental implants require no healing time and others require 3 – 6 months.
- Bone and gum can be rebuilt to have dental implants.
- Dental implantology is a highly specialized field. Choose a dentist that does both the surgery and makes the teeth.
- No…you wont set off airport metal detectors!
Schedule Your Appointment with Dr. Amin
This will give you an opportunity to visit our office, meet Dr. Amin, and find out if implants are right for you.